View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:51 AM   #347
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
@Kiwidude: Thanks for your explanation. I see your points. I had hoped I asked for something simple, but apparently I did not. You are right that it would be better to get the bug resolved rather than work around it. But then, I am afraid that requests sent to those developers may end up in some sort of bottomless pit, whereas you actually respond to requests (even though it is a 'no' this time). Well, I'll give it a try anyway, and in the meantime use alternative solutions (edit the ePub manually / use another reader program / convert ePubs to another format).
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote