View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #15109
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I've just finished my first book of 2013: "Can Anyone Hear Me?: Testing Times with Test Match Special on Tour" by Peter Baxter.

Probably not of the slightest interest to anyone who's not a cricket fan, this was, for me, a wonderful book. It's the memoirs of Peter Baxter, the man who was the producer for 34 years of BBC radio's long-running "Test Match Special" commentary programme on English cricket "Test Matches" (ie international cricket matches between England and other countries.) Extremely amusing and well-written. I bought it for 99p in the Amazon UK "12 days of Kindle" sale.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote