View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 09:39 AM   #46
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
thanks Terisa, it is what I suspected.

yes, that would be the fate of the mini - hopefully I may concoct something, it may even fit a CD case...

thank you! Yes, the problem is with pdf, of which I have many for work - agreed it is not ideal, but I've got used to read them in landscape on a 5" (sure, I love it on my 9.2" much better :-) ), and it is manageable, so I guess I will have to think more about which books I need before I leave.

On factory reset thing: that IS interesting, and delighted you mentioned this, as it will be annoying - is it possible to upload your non-Kobo (legally acquired) books on their cloud for a sync?
I keep mine in Dropbox as well as my laptop. Since Mini has a browser I can get whatever I need in a pinch if I don't have access to my computer. I don't use the Kobo "cloud" at all. My Calibre library on my PC is my backup in case I need to reload everything. It is always up to date since everything that goes to the Mini goes through Calibre first...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote