View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #41
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I read romances so if you don't you wont like it. It's was a Harlequin. I must of read 11 other Christmas HQs and none of them was 5 star worthy but I so loved this one. I just purchased the Author's backlist. I hope all her books are this good. I call this Is this a Harlequin? moment Most Harlequins tend to be cookie cutter but ever so often I'll pick up one that is just wonderful!

The book is A Town Called Christmas by Carrie Alexander.
Oh hey, set in the UP where I live!
I don't often read romances but I read that one because of Christmas, which is a town about an hour from me.
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote