View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:27 AM   #15034
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
He was all over the board and some of his later work is not that good IMO mostly due to his incorporation of politics and sexualization etc.
There were some strange things in his later books. I enjoyed most of them when I first read them, but I'm a bit scared to try them again now. I suspect they are better left in the memory rather than revisited.
Quote:
One of the best Time Travel Stories is his: "All You Zombies"
I have to agree with that. But it ruined time travel stories for me. After that, what can anyone else do? Stepping on a butterfly is nothing.

I think I need a Heinlein short story collection for my reader. And maybe some novels as well.

Last edited by davidfor; 01-01-2013 at 07:40 AM. Reason: grammer
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote