View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #4
oj829
Groupie
oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Arc(32GB), Kobo Arc 7HD, Kobo Glo HD,NookHD
Don't know what to tell you, but my identical problem disappeared as of going to 2.3.1 (also updated over the air, not with Desktop, and also by manually entering the network name and passphrase - a huge PITA, as you clearly know already).

Only difference between our experiences seems to be that I did not get 2.3.1 on initial setup out of the box, but an older version (can't recall which right now). I only got 2.3.1 a few days ago.
oj829 is offline   Reply With Quote