View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #4
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
deltadon, hope you don't me asking a SSTab2 question in here, and welcome to MBR!
I just bought a SSTab2 7.0 also. Set it up and as recommended by Chantal [my tech guru! ] downloaded Aldiko directly to it. I wanted to sideload my calibre library directly to the SSGT from my PC [and later perhaps music/video].
However the SSGT isn't showing up as a drive when I connect to my computer. I did get an inital error about a driver, but it never came up again. A quick google search said something about 'KIES' settings? Another quick search at SS site doesn't mention anything about where to update drivers, but did find where I could download 'KIES'. Would I download that to my computer or my Tab? [btw I have PC with Windows 7]. I swear I love technology but it hates me!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote