View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:34 PM   #5
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Sorry, I can't say that any of the MobileRead bookclub books that I read were my favourite, I couldn't even finish some of them, but I'll give honorable mention to A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson which was a runner up in September and I read it anyway. If I had to choose one of the selections, I'm glad I read Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton.

For the Literary bookclub, I loved The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote