View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 04:22 PM   #25
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
I am so not setting up a goal next year. Back to free range for me indeed. It was a 1 off to estimate. Been there, done that, almost got the tshirt, so...
This... I've set goals for the past two years (100 in 2011 - which I never came near - and 75 in 2012 - which I've already surpassed), but it's really taken away some of the fun of reading. Next year, I'll continue to record the books I complete on Goodreads and LibraryThing, but I'll not be concerned about reading a number.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote