View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #441
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Has anyone had any luck in getting their copy of "The Lord of the Rings", which magically transformed itself into "The Two Towers" during the transition, sorted out? I'm enjoying a completely fruitless e-mail exchange on the subject which is going nowhere!

(Not that it actually matters - I do of course have a backup of it. I just want to see how many silly excuses B&N support can come up with )
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote