View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 10:10 AM   #163
inthemood
Zealot
inthemood began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Forma 32G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maremagnum View Post
why bolder? shouldn't be better more separation between the characters and a bit bigger?

I personally don't find them (the menus) small, maybe people is used to low resolution screens with big characters, but well i guess is just a matter of tastes.
You must have very good eyes, or I, very bad ones. Anyway, maybe we could be offered a choice. I think it's good policy to try to keep everybody happy.

it would be really nice to see the results of an edit (ie- zoom, font, font size, margin, etc…) without leaving the edit menu, allowing to easily correct a setting, or compare different views. It is a standard feature in some other e-readers and I think it would greatly enhance the friendliness of use of the interface of the i62HD Firefly (or normal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maremagnum : that could be a bit tricky to make because you need to render two parts of the screen separately, currently all is see are overlays, i agree could be useful
How do the other e-readers do it ? Most of them (kindle, kobo, bookeen at least) have that feature.
inthemood is offline   Reply With Quote