View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 09:47 AM   #69
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy.caille View Post
Very good work for this weather app !

Can we do this on a Kobo Glo ?
It could be done on a Glo. The script just needs to be updated for the Glo's higher-resolution screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mougino View Post
@KevinShort I have installed Python on the SD-Card, changed all paths in the sh scripts and modified the crontab to update every minute. I am now making the Python script to display the perpetual calendar. I will keep you posted of how it goes.
Great! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, but here's a small python script
that creates an image with the text "Hello" in the upper-left corner and then calls
the Kobo's "show_pic" command to display the image. If that script works, then
creating the display you want won't be hard at all.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote