View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 03:54 PM   #22506
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Back from root canal. Keep in mind, I am a black belt in karate - undefeated in competitive fighting. I have had a freaking metal stake jammed in my side, and have hit an oak tree at 50+ miles per hour.

NONE OF THAT COMES CLOSE! Worst freaking pain ever! I literally jumped out of the chair a few times.

BUT it is behind me now... I can recover now right? Just need to get a crown... dunno what that involves, but cant be worse... right?
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote