View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 03:08 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
I see that a lot of people have more than one ereader device. I mean, I have an iPad2 plus a Sony PRS-T1. My iPad2 was not purchased for ereading, but I started to do so and then got a Sony ereader, just for reading.
But I see that others have a Kindle, as well as a Kobo Touch and sometimes even more than two!
Are you reading on different devices, or why do you use more ereaders? Just curious.
I read different books on my different readers. But that's not the reason why I have multiple devices. Different needs = different devices.

My tablet is used for night-time reading. A lot easier than trying to mess around with a clip-on light. I hate night stand lights as you must lay in exactly that position or you'll be in the light or even your pillow will block the light.

My Sony650 is used for day-time reading or reading in a well-lit environment, at home or when I'm on vacation.

My BBMini is for the same environment but when I'm on the road. That device feels more sturdy than the Sony so I am not so afraid of breaking it when it sits in my bag.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote