View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:59 PM   #8
lecoeur
Connoisseur
lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
kobo missing covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mXb View Post
...I've just been looking for some "cozy" books.

This, apparently is the title they give to books about amateur women sleuths.

Kobo has a "Women Sleuths" category under "Mystery & Suspense", and some are good easy going detective stories.

Unfortunately the Black Cover disease seems particulary prevalent there, and I have 3 books I would like to buy but all 3 of them have this "disease" and I won't buy them when they are like that !

...and I don't feel like spending the rest of my life kicking Kobo's butt into fixing them !!!!!
Well I am happy to report that this evening GMT my black covers suddenly returned to normal so I am assuming Kobo have fixed the bug that screwed it all up-hopefully across the whole .com store for all authors. Also assuming the usual drip feed from HQ to the satellite sites, Chapters, WH Smith et all will get them reinstated tomorrow.
lecoeur is offline   Reply With Quote