View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:04 PM   #7
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Not really an ereader, but my 9 yo nephew is getting a 5th gen iPod touch, and I'll load the English Potter audio books on it, as well as the German equivalent of Overdrive that works with his home town's library.
Oooo... I want that.

That's an excellent combination. Something to else to consider is a charging speaker dock. Maybe someone else in the family can get him one for a gift? I have an iPod touch 4 and several speaker docks scattered about the house. My iPod is used mainly for streaming music (Pandora, Amazon MP3, etc) and audiobooks (library, Audible, etc). I keep it in a speaker dock and listen while doing other activities. Then when I change rooms, I grab my iPod and place it in another speaker dock so I can continue listening to my book or music. It's very convenient.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote