View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #6
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Certainly for the other national Amazon stores, once they were fully up and running you could then only buy eBooks at the national store, and not an amazon.com. Doesn't make any difference to what books you can buy. It'll save you money because you'll be paying in your local currency, so no currency conversion fees on your credit card.
I was afraid of that. Unfortunately I just bought a gift card which won't transfer over, so I'll have to find some books to buy before I'm switched over.

It appears that the publisher set prices in the Canadian store are all $2-3 less, but I never buy agency priced books and the discounted books that I used to buy won't be available to me.

Argggg, no more Whispersync for Voice companion audiobooks either.

Last edited by Synamon; 12-08-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote