View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #16
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
That's normal I think. The initial idea may have things going in one direction and while writing it out another, better idea, pops up. Moby Dick is a good example. It starts out with a big piece about a man named Bulkington from what I understand and then he's washed overboard one night. Why? Because Melville had discovered a character by the name of Ahab.
That is quite interesting, I did not know that.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote