View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:40 PM   #22
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Looks like the loophole wasn't one. No credit showed up in hubby's account which "bought" free Whispersync for Voice audiobooks. My $20 showed up fine, but the Whispersync for Voice books I bought cost actual cash, plus I used some credits.

Seabiscuit is tempting me today.
What loophole? What $20?

Yeah none of the books appeal to me. I read Seabiscuit, have the book (hard back book) and the others are either at the library, or not interested in. Grapes of Wrath is depressing. Guess I will look again.

I just got a $20 credit for buying 8 books (my contract is up next month) so maybe they are trying to reel me back in. I have a hard time finding audible books lately that I like. I actually returned Sissy Spacek book. What was I thinking I would like it? Carol Burnett's book was the only good book (autobiography, biography, or memoirs) I have read.

Don't laugh, I used the credit for Gone with the Wind. How am I going to fit that on my SMPG5? I love the movie, read the book, the audible reader is really good :-)

Last edited by new; 12-06-2012 at 11:46 PM. Reason: typos
new is offline   Reply With Quote