View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:21 AM   #792
dave2008
Addict
dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: k3G, KDXG, AuraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
I added the code for touchscreen (well enough to actually detect clicks) to the gnuboy source on my side, but I can't figure out how to detect constant "pushes". The push seems to deactivate after a certain amount of time.

I digress. My point is that this shortcoming probably wont matter in this context.
Therefore I have enough code (ripped from the mplayer Gui project) to TS enable parts of this I imagine. will have a play at some point possibly.

Or someone else can if I don't get there first. my point is the code is out there already
Looks awesome Have you already put your code in public?

BTW, what do you mean by constant "pushes" gesture? Is it a special event generated by TS?
dave2008 is offline   Reply With Quote