View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:23 AM   #22
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Software update for Kindle 3 KB indeed supports KF8

Software update for Kindle 3 KB can be downloaded directly from Amazon web site http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200529700
It has been released in September and you have download and install instructions here
It supports KF8 i.e. AZW3 - nearly all the kindle books I have been buying since the update are the .AZW3 format and some of my old purchases which were .MOBI/.AZW when I re-downloaded them after update were .AZW3

It works like a charm
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote