View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 07:22 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
PDF MetaData editor

Hi Folks,
Came across a PDF MetaData editor I thought some members might find useful.

There are a good amount of PDF files out there that do not properly fill the metadata of the PDF documents. For the SONY reader this can get annoying real fast as it is difficult to sort through PDF fiels who all have the undefined tag for the "Title" and "Author".

Well I spent some time looking for a free tool that allows me to add the author and Title of a book. I found this tool here it's called ByCePDFMetaEdit
Direct download

Enjoy
=X=

Last edited by =X=; 06-23-2010 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Fixed broken links
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote