View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:29 AM   #1070
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
@Bootor

When reading, in landscape mode with scribbles selected (obviously the annotation bar is active) if you go to settings to change the zoom, as soon as you click on the icon at the left bottom corner to go to settings the toolbar switches back to Zooming which is forcing you to go back to change it to what it was (scribbling)

@finitary: we are missing more important basic functions that the page offset. In my opinion Onyx should focus on having their reader with most of the basic functions of a decent PDF reader. Since we are missing a lot at the annotations level, in my opinion the page offset is something "nice to have" but not vital.
I think offset option is quite vital. Note that such a function would be very useful for exporting annotations (particularly in academic work). If it was in place, it would be possible to directly use annotations as source of citations/references in your own writing - the way it is now, you have to consult the pdf itself for page numbers, even if you had your notes/highlights exported to text file.
janek is offline   Reply With Quote