View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:47 PM   #22
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I haven't had any noticeable issues with my iPhone 4 and 6.0.1 but my reasons may not give you any confidence. I rarely use it as a drive-to GPS (got a dedicated GPS in the car). I do use it for lots of Yelp-like store address look-ups or what's-close-by though and that use still works fine in So Cal. I haven't noticed any battery life loss either but my phone lives in a Mophie battery case so that's not a fair test either.

I do wish they would roll out Siri and turn-by-turn to the iPhone 4. But it is also true that those are my only incentives to upgrade, still being reasonably satisfied by the camera in my 4 (my critical use is document 'scan' with JotNot Pro).
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote