View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:39 PM   #145
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWarper View Post
Yes, it does. Everything works now.
Thanks for trying so quickly
Quote:
However, I've discovered yet another very minor glitch:
Open an annotated PDF via Xournal alternatives. Export it as PDF, then File -> Save, then exit Xournal. You should have your original PDF plus two new ones containing the annotations: a new PDF and a XOJ file.

If you go to 'Recently added' the PDF file is there but the XOJ won't show up. This is 'normal' because of the currently buggy auto-tagging. However, if you navigate the SD card to the right folder, you'll get the same result: the PDF file is shown, the XOJ isn't.

Of course, the XOJ file is actually there (generated by Xournal w/o problems), so ejecting and reinserting the card quickly fixes the listing, but it looks like Xournal notifies the CTB about the exported PDF but not about the XOJ file it generates...
The code had a 'TODO:' at the location that I needed to change ....
Quote:
The second glitch I've been wanting to tell you about this for ages and since you seem to be in the mood right now... could we get rid of the blank page that is compulsorily inserted at the beginning of every xournal file when importing annotated PDFs? It's the first thing I do with them every time and it's getting tiresome...
I also noticed that, but since I do not use 'Import Only' that much I did not make time to investigate. Fortunately the problem was not that big.
Quote:
Other than that, thanks a million for the absolutely superb support
Do you have a big list of items of which you feed me two per day?

Thanks for helping to improve the xournal-port.

I am going to add the V8d-patch to the first message with fixes for the two problems in a few minutes.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote