View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #6
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
I'm on 15 days on my latest charge. I read for 4-6 hours per day in the first week and then about 1 hour a day this last week.
Those numbers project to FORTY-THREE HOURS on a single PW charge. That is really great!

That is four to five times what I get.

I've also noticed some folks reported 40 to 50 hours on a reading cycle for the Kindle Fire but refuse to use the GSam Monitor to confirm those results since they claim the GSam monitor is wrong.

Thus, all of us may be measuring differently. Spreadsheets and Battery Apps have a habit of bursting our bubbles.

Last edited by sirmaru; 11-26-2012 at 01:09 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote