View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:35 AM   #79
D..
Enthusiast
D.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo & Kindle
Thank you Helen I used that in destination and it worked with the author setting [but not author sort??]. Thank you everyone for you help - I do feel that it now makes a bit more sense to me, I dont pretend to be an experienced computer expert but usually after reading instructions manage to experiment and get there in the end. No instructions though! I think a couple of things seemed to go against the rules here, firstly the Kobo firmware upgrade [upgraded to 2.1.5. - sorry didnt realise they were different according to country] took out the previous Calibre settings working and despite upgrading Calibre, evidently didnt realise you have to go into preferences and manually upgrade it. Secondly & this is guesswork, I need author & not author sort , which as you said it didnt recognise & that final amend to author perfected it. What was hard to understand was that choosing KoboTouch which brought up the automatic sequence was going to be completely difference to the template. Obviously Kobo do not issue instructions for using Calibre so we novices have to ask on this forum. All of your help is much appreciated. From now on I wont need to title my books with the series & no at the front, which was time consuming! I even have shelves worked out. Thank you all again and apologies for taking so long to get it right.
D.. is offline   Reply With Quote