View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 05:30 PM   #14689
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
I started to read the Alex Cross series (again), well a few I read before but reread them again to refresh my memory and then the new ones that were added later.
I think I want to read The Hobbit anytime soon after my Alex Cross series, but it is so different and actually not my kind of book. The fact that it is a classic and many people LOVE it, I might want to try.
I am very attracted to the book, the new movie that is coming out. What do you think?
By all means give The Hobbit a go. It's not a doorstop, after all. You might find the the tone of the writing a little bit twee, but don't let that put you off.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote