View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 03:37 AM   #431
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Actually, there are "walmart" versions of many brands, especially in clothing (White Stag at wallie world isn't what you get at up-scale mall anchors, for example). I wouldn't be surprised if there were not similar changes in the food brands they carry.

You can guarantee, here, that produce at W is of lower quality than say Kroger or Ingles or Food City. Aldi's and Dollar General Market are probably lower yet (but people still buy there, thinking they are saving money).

I'd never go there on Black Friday (not even for gas, as the crowds are crazy and I doubt many of them drive well when sleep deprived). It seems that at least one person is killed by the crowds and many injured, every year.
I agree Walmart's produce isn't the best. I was there last weekend and had to skip the Bananas I use to help my Reflux. I prefer Ingles if they were open still 24 hours but they stop that after a worker got Killed in Atlanta. Ingles has more Organic products and specialties foods and I wont buy Walmart's meat either. I get that at Ingles on the weekend but everything else is okay from Walmart.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote