View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 02:16 AM   #430
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Hey! I shop at Wally World all the time!! I think I'm offended!
Actually, for grocery staples they have the cheapest prices in town. We have Wally World or high end grocery stores. Let's face it, Kraft Mac and Cheese is the same no matter where I buy it. Wally World it is! Our closest Costco is about an hour away, by the way, and our Target grocery is expensive!
But I don't think you could pay me enough to go there today!!! Or this whole weekend for that matter!
S
Actually, there are "walmart" versions of many brands, especially in clothing (White Stag at wallie world isn't what you get at up-scale mall anchors, for example). I wouldn't be surprised if there were not similar changes in the food brands they carry.

You can guarantee, here, that produce at W is of lower quality than say Kroger or Ingles or Food City. Aldi's and Dollar General Market are probably lower yet (but people still buy there, thinking they are saving money).

I'd never go there on Black Friday (not even for gas, as the crowds are crazy and I doubt many of them drive well when sleep deprived). It seems that at least one person is killed by the crowds and many injured, every year.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote