View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 12:56 AM   #428
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I went out this evening and picked up my purple clip zip and a 32GB mico card.

The only one there was one with the adapter; SanDisk Ultra microSDHC class 10 (UHS speed class 1). I read through the reviews on Amazon and now I want to be sure that this will work before I open it. It says it comes with Android app - SanDisk Memory Zone.

Do I have to do anything to it before using it in my clip zip? My camera ones I just put in the camera or computer and it works.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote