View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 10:32 PM   #421
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Netflix had subtitles on a lot of their stuff. So does Hulu+ there is no CC though. Amazon is just starting to add it.

I only watch TV with subtitles or CC. I'm not hard of hearing but I find I comprehend more that way.

It helps when you can't turn the sound up too. Now we have headphones I can enjoy my shows better and tune out my noisy neighbor's base thumping through the wall or my drunk partying backwoods neighbor obnoxious laughs and loud month.
That's good to know about Amazon. Do they have a link of the titles available with CC/subtitles.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote