View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 04:43 AM   #6
lecoeur
Connoisseur
lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
kobo missing covers

I'm glad you have resolved your cover problems-but what a hassle.
You were right to call it a disease, my covers have been flashing on and off like frickin' xmas lights.
I am still convinced it's Kobo and not the publisher. I had all my 12 covers reshipped to Kobo but there are still 4 missing for no apparent reason grgrgrgr.
I hope they cure this disease pronto as I agree with you, that plain covers do NOT encourage customers to buy.
lecoeur is offline   Reply With Quote