View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:36 AM   #131
pirl8
Pest
pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KT, PW3
@eureka

KPW with special offers is only for the USA customers. Here in Europe the KPW is sold without the SO option. For the Kindle Touch it has been the same.

I jailbreaked my KT and patched it to have hyphenation support, better margin handling, better font support, better dictionary support and the ability to choose my screensavers. All this stuff has been provided for free by this great developer community. They did it for fun and not for money. And all of this stuff makes my kindle touch a much better device.

That's why i don't feel guilty at all for having jailbreaked my Kindle (it's mine after all, isn't it?) and that's why I blame Amazon for having denied their customer the opportunity to improve their device.

The wise choice should have been: "they kick ass: let's hire them, they could help selling more devices". Amazon has opted for an idiotic solution.

Last edited by pirl8; 11-17-2012 at 10:39 AM.
pirl8 is offline   Reply With Quote