View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:26 AM   #28
123qwesz
123qwesz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.123qwesz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.123qwesz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.123qwesz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by duelle View Post
Is it possible to enable Panel View for a comic without parsing it for panels? I don't want or need any of the features of Panel View other than full screen images and saving my location. I've tried converting to mobi with Calibre, but the images are surrounded by huge margins that make the text of the speech bubbles unreadable.

Edit: I have gone through all of the steps and converted a volume and, while tedious, the Paperwhite really shines with manga. If only it was as easy as the PRS-T1 and I could just use PerfectViewer without the need to convert anything.
Were you successful in gaining access to PanelView with the above steps using sideloaded comics?

I followed the steps but when I read the comic on my PW, every 2nd page would be empty and the subsequent one only will show the next page. Also, panel view isn't available when I tried the above mentioned steps... Any help would be greatly appreciated!
123qwesz is offline   Reply With Quote