View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:55 AM   #12
camtosh
Enthusiast
camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kobo touch
Thanks for this discussion -- I am about to buy an e-reader for Christmas for my son, who is mostly Japanese and prefers reading in nihongo. I asked a J co-worker who bought a Kobo Touch a few months back whether he was happy with it--and he said that he wishes he had a Kindle now, as the number of books available is greater. But given that my son would probably want to read manga mostly, I will go with Kobo Glo for him. He can always convert them if he buys stuff from the Kindle store. domo domo!
camtosh is offline   Reply With Quote