View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #225
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg3210 View Post
I can't get the -n (native) command to work. I'm running v1.61a x64 Windows version on Windows 7. I've tried several different pdf files with non-bitmap text but k2pdfopt still outputs bitmapped pdf files. Am I missing some needed additional command?
Sorry it's confusing, but text wrapping, which is also on by default, overrides native output mode, so you need to explicitly turn text wrapping off (-wrap-), or use a mode like "fitwidth" or "2col" which does this for you. See the native PDF output help page. I'll probably offer a -n+ option in v1.62 that forces native PDF output by turning off anything that conflicts with it.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote