View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 02:09 PM   #61
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
I'm Charlie Brown when it comes to contests. Charlie Brown always waited for that Valentine to come in the mail that never did. Charlie Brown got a bag of rocks when he went Trick-or-Treating. Charlie Brown's baseball team never won a single game.

On the other hand...
If I were in a room with a thousand people and one mosquito, I'd walk out of there with two mosquito bites!

But congratulations to whomever does win.
You forgot how his kite always got stuck in the tree and how he never could manage to kick that football. Poor guy, always the optimist.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote