View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 08:48 AM   #36
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popup View Post
Just upgraded to the new version.
It's now slightly easier to switch the radios on/off (five clicks, including getting back to the text, rather than seven.)

The font changes are very subtle. I can't see any difference with my naked eye, but there are indeed some minor differences if you compare the screenshots. Both Futura and Palatino seems to have been completely re-hinted, but for Baskerville, the only difference appears to be a minor hint for the lower-case 's'

I attach screenshots with all the fonts using 5.2 and 5.3, taken with the smallest size.
Thanks. I can see a slight difference in the palentino font noe.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote