Thread: PRS-T2 GUIDE TO ROOT T2
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 04:16 AM   #1
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
GUIDE TO ROOT T2

Edit: "(sorry for the capital letters wanted to do in B)"

HI Guys,

I posted a couple of days ago in the developer section,
but considering that also a normal user can help I would like to ask somebody which step she or he took to root the device, so that we can publish a guide to give benefit to the users.( also I reckon the root is a strong point to buy sony as allegedly it looks the battery do not leak nothing!!)

the russian site is quite simple, but still is in russian, could you maybe someone illustrate in simple steps for dummies the 4-5 actions they did to root the device? Should take five minutes, and could spare dozens of bricked devices in internet still is not present nothing.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote