View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 04:19 AM   #921
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
Leave the buttons alone!
They are OK, we just convinced them to change them to what they are today!
He did not mean to reassign it back. He wanted possibility of complete user assigment or option to switch between old and new.

--

I like it as it is now.

Solution might be like this. If the viewport is the size of page or bigger, then left/right turns page. If one sees only part of screen, then it moves view port.

If it is possible to detect long press of left/right then long press might turn page in any situation.

I am not sure about functionality up/down. Zoom is fine, but panning viewport would be also fine...

It seems to me, that once apropriate zoom is set it is not needed anymore and moving of viewport would be more handy. Solution might be to have possibility to switch the functionality, for example using zoom icon on toolbar. When pressed, up/down zooms, if off it moves viewport.

It is not easy to develop a good user interface....
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote