View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 10:32 PM   #917
pvdas
Enthusiast
pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Boox i86ML Plus
Thank you very much for the update.

Is there any way how to rename bookmarks in pdf document? Right now each is just the beginning of the first line and it would be nice if we can rename it

Could we also modify the sets of icons on the toolbar? Right now I can see only the 4 options - none, general, zooming and annotation - but it would be nice if we can customize it.

Is it possible to reassign some of the buttons, like the joystick? I would prefer if it would have the same function like before - left and right would turn the pages.

When doing sketching in pdf file, it does not matter what thickness of the line I choose it always reverts to shape 3 - medium thickness. Is there some way how to change it? It works with the old pdf reader, when selected in preferred applications, but then the toolbar also changes to the old style

Thank you,
PV Das
pvdas is offline   Reply With Quote