Thread: 6 of One...
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 07:06 PM   #119
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
I'm hoping for either Jackie Chan or Mike Myers...
C'mon, Steve. You're a smart guy. How did you fall for this false dilemma. You know it's just crying out for both. Jackie Chan as the protagonist; Mike Myers as everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
... More likely, M. Night Shamalamabingbang or however he spells it ...
Terry Gilliam. Definitely Terry Gilliam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Can I get Clooney...?
Ahh, if I had a dollar for every time I've made that request...

Incidentally, at the presentation of the various stages of my life, I want to be played by Queen Zee, badgoodDeb, DonnaGeddon, psrhynk, a liseuse, Steve Jordan, Katherine Hepburn, myself, and the blue one, next to the fish.

Cheers,
Marc (who made some slight changes to the script, to give it a more me-focus)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote