View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 02:13 AM   #94
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Caesar View Post

I decided not to ask for another replacement because considering just how many complains people have with their Paperwhite, new or replacement, mine is actually perfect so I decided to just keep it.
See where this is just absolutely wrong, or is it just me that is now getting mighty annoyed at this whole circus ???

Why on freakin' earth would you even consider another replacement if you are happy with the PW you have ?? How did it even go through your mind ??

This is ridiculous.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote