View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 03:16 PM   #62
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
Where was the book purchased from, may I ask? Sometimes a book gets coded with your PC PID rather than the Kindle PID when you purchase them.
That was my problem - as soon as I removed the PC PID from my FW account, and re-downloaded, the kindlefix'ed file worked on my Kindle. Thanks.

Now, if only I could find a Mac solution for fixing the metadata. I'm far from being technically challenged, but perl is kicking my butt .