View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Knc1 has the information required (I think) more or less now to resize the drives.

the rescue partition is useful for - well, rescuing, but I guess that is up to you.

Oddly I was thinking almost exactly the same thing when I read this (that I would like to amend rootfs size),

Many of the armel applications are happy to run on FAT with a bit of re-factoring.
There is already an X. and supporting libs are easily built via buildroot.

what is it about Debian that you really want? Packages manager perhaps would be cool
I am interested to know.

anyways those are my thoughts. KNC1 might know.

Last edited by twobob; 10-30-2012 at 02:39 PM. Reason: (that I would like to amend rootfs size)
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote