View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 11:06 AM   #77
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
I had a few faint colour blobs too, not enough to distract from reading but they seem to have gone now too. I didn't do anything to the screen, they have just gone.

Thats great news ! All 3 of my kindles had color blotches that never went away and no residual film of any substance was found on any of the screens. Color blobs of any kind according to Customer Service is a defect. I didn't pay 120.00 to beta test. So many people are settling for the lesser of the defective units. That will result in prolonging Amazon to actually fix the issue. Heck many folks on Amazon are giving the PW 5 stars with color blobs.
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote