View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 05:07 AM   #320
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
I just purchased the last Asus Vivo Tab/Windows RT today at BB Boise.. WOW.. just got it unwrapped and charging, but I'm impressed.. Old Windows guy here, and currently hooked on Apple.. but.. we shall see.. I should change my name to Mr. Switching..
Doug
Sounds exciting, a totally new toy. Well, thanks for keeping the economy moving -- hope you will tell us more about it in a few days.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote