View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:53 PM   #10
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
The Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle 4 Black are definitely compatible with Collections. The Kindle Fire models however are not.
When you say collections do you mean the Calibre Library?

When you plug the PW device into USB to your computer Calibre Library is it detected?

Sorry for the same question, but the Calibre website says the newer Kindles are not. Since I have a Fire and it is not detected by Calibre it was making me worry I will have the same experience with any newer Kindle.
new is offline   Reply With Quote