View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 09:43 PM   #297
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
But isn't that geekmaster's personal font color that no one else is supposed to use?
If you avoid my colors, you will not have much left to work with yourself!

Actually, I use DarkRed to indicate changed or added text. And sometimes red (or other matching color) to show corresponding text snippets between the post and my reply.

EDIT: And in the simple debricking first post, topic headers are purple, and top UPDATEs are various attention grabbing colors, so that they can grab attention and be noticed as something new.

Last edited by geekmaster; 10-22-2012 at 09:47 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote